Professional organisations abroad, looking to promote your activity / brands in France: we are your dedicated local team.
We can manage some or all of the following actions:
- Market research and analysis, coordination of consumer research
- Definition of marketing plan
- Development of marketing tools (website, brochure, product specs…)
- Presentations and negotiations with the relevant decision makers (retail and foodservice sectors)
- Implementation and coordinating of marketing and promotional activities (in-store demonstrations, presence in store catalogues…)
- Organisation and management of B2B professional events
- Presence at international trade shows
Why choose SetUp?
- Significant knowledge and understanding of the issues you are facing to set up and promote your activities in France
- Ability to coordinate and create support for communal actions (managing expectations: government funding versus business development)
We selected SetUp Partners to manage a recent market visit programme. Thanks to Martine and Harriet’s market knowledge and insight, our seafood suppliers were given a detailed overview of the French market.” Amanda Langley, International Market Development, Nova Scotia Seafood
Recent experience includes:
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (Government of Canada), Enterprise Ireland, General Delegation of Quebec in Paris (Government of Quebec), Nova Scotia Seafood, West Midlands (UK)… and 13 years spent promoting British food and drink in France (Food from Britain).