We can manage some or all of the following actions:
- Market research and analysis, coordination of consumer research
- Definition of marketing plan
- Development of marketing tools (website, brochure, product specs…)
- Commercial development: introduction and negotiations with the relevant decision makers (retail and foodservice sectors)
- Implementation and coordinating of marketing and promotional activities (in-store demonstrations, presence in store catalogues…)
- Organisation and management of B2B professional events (seminars, store visits, trade shows…)
Why choose SetUp?
- Significant knowledge and understanding of the issues you are facing to set up and promote your activities in France
- Ability to manage the expectations of both the institutions themselves and the individual companies
We selected SetUp Partners to manage a recent market visit programme. Thanks to Martine and Harriet’s market knowledge and insight, our seafood suppliers were given a detailed overview of the French market.” Amanda Langley, International Market Development, Nova Scotia Seafood
Recent experience includes:
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (Government of Canada), Enterprise Ireland, Food from Finland, General Delegation of Quebec in Paris (Government of Quebec), Nova Scotia Seafood, West Midlands (UK)… and 13 years spent promoting British food and drink in France (Food from Britain).